Friday, October 17, 2008

Return to Sender


Abby starred in this photo collage that we sent out yesterday to her aunts, great aunts, grandmas and grandpas, and great grandmas and grandpas. Someones came back to us with the address totally gone. We used cheap address labels from the dollar store - I would not recommend trying them since the ink came right off. So, if you think you are missing one after a week or so and you meet the above standards let us know so we can resend it to you. Hopefully they won't all be coming back with the same problem.

Happy Friday from the growler and her family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My word Jen we try to save a buck and look what happens!! Abby is the cutest and I can't believe it has already been six months!!! Oh I hope we get to see you and Melissa when your in town in a couple of weeks!!!

Grandma Jennie said...

Abby, how wonderful the collage, I love it, I hope my address label stayed on. You should have licked it for Mommy, maybe it would have stayed on!! No more growling, only sweet baby sounds. GGJ

Meghan said...

OOhh ohhh! Can I have one of those collages?? Here is my new address

407 Lake Forest Blvd.
Kalamazoo, MI 49006

Otherwise maybe I can just get one from you when I see you guys at the wedding!! Can't wait :)

Love you!!