Prunes do work, very well in fact. I would highly recommend you think twice before giving them to a baby three days in a row. Very highly recommend it. Diaper explosion up to her shoulders recommend it, if you know what I am saying. That was one big mess!
And... for Grandma Jennie... Abby doesn't have any water in her ears or ear infection. Apparently the ears and mouth share the same nerves, so pulling ears is a sign of teething and helps distract her from the mouth pain. And I know this is true because I had a slight dislocation of my jaw last fall and it made my ears hurt like crazy and I thought I had an ear infection, but when Steve reset my jaw the ear pain went away fast. Crazy how the body works.
I don't know if I can eat dinner after that diaper disaster, but I guess it's that time so I better give it a try.
1 comment:
Been there done that (once with prunes, and also with an overdose of raisins)
Ah yes natual remedies!
Post a Comment