Abby had her first play date yesterday with a little person her own size. She had a great time playing with A.J.
Thankfully we had no hitting and no crying, except for whimpering when Abby needed to take her nap. They were so cute playing together. A.J. and I had fun after Abby went to sleep too. She is to cuddle and like twisting my hair, but not pulling it. But, I wouldn't trade any baby for my Abby.
Today is Abby's 1/2 birthday! She is officially 6 months old. We are hoping to have a fun dinner with her Dad tonight to celebrate. Abby's poor Dad didn't get home until 7 o'clock last night and boy was he tired after a long day of work, so he and Abby have a lot of playing to catch up on tonight.We have to go to the store today to pick some things up, so I bet she will try to sneak in a half birthday cupcake or two. We even made her a half birthday crown last night out of our old Burger King crown. She is going to be super cute wearing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment