Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Tricks

Here's a great new skill Abby can add to her ever growing resume - the ability to make tooting noises with her mouth. That and soak through about 8 bibs a day doing it. She had a little tooting concert on our whole car ride this afternoon. I was laughing so hard I thought I may need to pull the car over and get a little more composed before I kept going. She is such a character.

We went to the mom's group from our church today - it was a lunch playdate at McDonald's playland. Abby isn't quite big enough for the playland, obviously, but she had a good time watching all the kids running around and enjoyed a bottle while we were there. She is so alert and attentive. Tonight is going to be an Abby and Daddy night while I go to the church building committee meeting (I somehow got volunteered to be on the committee and figured it was a good way to use my legal talents for the benefit of our church). Abby is in a good mood today, so Steve should be all set.

Tomorrow Abby and I are going to try and wash all the windows before we seal them up for the winter. No one wants to spend all winter looking through dirty windows.

1 comment:

Grandma Jennie said...

Dear Mommy, how much fun you are having. I am so glad you are using your degree to help the Church! What a Gal you are. How we Praise the Lord for you every day! God Bless your day today!! GG