Abby loves to eat squash! It was an instant hit. And she made a huge mess eating it - but since bath time was on the agenda for the evening, we figured a little shirtless squash eating would be okay.


We are going to have to go to the beach today if the weather man is right and it is going to be 86 degrees. That is too hot for us Yuppers. And I need the exercise anyway - after a weekend long sugar binge Steve and I are both going back on the eating healthy bandwagon. Maybe I can even get Steve to try some squash - the big people kind, not the Gerber variety.
And so it is before 9 a.m. and I was planning to sleep in while she took her usual nap right after eating, but Abigail decided to wake up and stay up this morning. She is getting sneaky and is now back to sleep, but it is too late for me. Oh well...
1 comment:
The squash bug has hit, you look cute with squash all over your face too. God Bless! GG
Post a Comment