I finally got Abby down for her first nap of the day about 2:30. She had been awake since 8:30 this morning. It was not a good start to our day. I hope she sleeps another couple hours so we don't have crab for dinner. I am planning on steak, but no one in this family enjoys a surf and turf dinner.
As a reward for getting her to sleep I got to finally start the dishes and the laundry that I had planned to do this morning. Ugh. I hate housework. I don't get paid enough to do all this. Tonight we are going to try to seal more windows - we have 3 of the 17 downstairs windows sealed and we still have 10 windows upstairs after that. That's a lot of windows seeping cold air into this old and relatively uninsulated home. Brr...
There are cute pictures of Abby in her baby swing, which we just got fixed after a wire falling loose in the move (3 months ago). The pictures are still on my camera, so I'll have to post them later tonight or tomorrow. You can just imagine loads of Abigail cuteness in a swing with a big smile and a warm sweater.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see your new pictures Abby, Wake up soon and get them on for me. GG
Post a Comment