Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Building Time

We have been busy, busy building Abby and Olivia's swing set. I think between Steve and I we have all of the major structures put together and now we just have to get them connected and staked down. Abby has been having a great time watching, helping, and digging as we put up the structure. We should be able to finish it up tonight, I hope.

Abby, Olivia, and I went to playgroup at the park this morning and had a great time visiting and playing with her friends. She may be a social chicken, but she still enjoys getting out and seeing other kids. Other than the building and play grouping, we've been pretty boring around here. Doing laundry, cooking, and doing the normal daily things. Abby wants to be outside all of the time. Olivia wants to eat practically all of the time. I want to sleep basically all day, but I don't get to. The normal stuff...

1 comment:

Grandma Jennie said...

Oh, Jennifer, that looks like so much fun. I bet Abby can hardly wait til she can climb those ladders. It looks like little Olivia will not be little very long, she is growing:) Your tulips look really pretty. Aunt Carol took your hanging baskets today for the Mommy's. They were real pretty. Love you lots, give the girls kisses for me:)