This picture has nothing to do with what we've been up to the last couple days, but it is pretty much the most adorable picture ever. At least that's what I think. I seem to be getting pretty bad at keeping this up to date on a daily basis and there is good reason for that. I've been spending all day, or most of it anyway, outside with Abby. Olivia has been pretty good about hanging outside too.Today we decided that 82 degrees meant our first trip to the beach for this year. We headed over to Sherman Park and saw one speed boat and two freighters while we were swimming. Abby enjoyed the water, which is only ankle deep for a good hundred yards. She splashed and played for quite a while, then she went on the playground. We also ran into Abby's baby sitters Kitty and Susie, along with their little sister Sadie. At that point Abby wanted to go home, but she got over it pretty quickly. She did totally wipe out after riding down the slide, but other than that she had a great time. Olivia snoozed in her car seat, which I put on the wagon to keep her in the shade and out of the sand. I survived it, so I guess we will be going back for more another day.
Olivia had her two month old check-up yesterday. She was already 12 pounds 1 ounce. The nurse said she was 21 1/2 inches, but that didn't sound right to me, so I measured her myself at home. I got 22 1/2, so we'll just average it and call her 22 inches. She also got her first set of shots and was not too happy about that. She was rather cranky all night because of it.
1 comment:
Butterfly Kisses, wow, what a picture!! Again, you are the most!! Love them little ones, and can see they are loved. I just wanted to be there watching them in the park too. Love you GG
Post a Comment