Abby was very excited to wear her new Snoopy Future Rock Star t-shirt. Unfortunately she was also excited about painting her face with my 12 hour lipstick so she could join KISS. I've tried to explain to her that joining KISS is not an option for her and also tried really hard to scrub the lipstick off. Alas... Covergirl's 12 hour, no rub waterproof lipstick is an amazing product that will stay on no matter how much scrubbing, water, etc. is applied to it. At least I know it will hold up well the next time I put it on. And, for the next day or two Abby will apparently be looking like a little Native American warrior.Abby and I have been working on laundry today. She loves going down to the basement and bringing the dirty clothes from the bin under the laundry chute to the washing machine. She is a great helper at some jobs. She also helped me put away her clothes this morning and pick up the house in case we have anyone stop by today or tomorrow (like my cousins Sarah & Debbie and their wonderful husbands Wade & Cody).
Tomorrow Abby is heading back to St. Joseph Island, Canada to enjoy another relaxing evening on the water shore at Dr. Anderson's house. We sure enjoy spending a little time outdoors with good friends. Not to mention the incredible food that always makes its way to these dental functions. I've heard that a great chocolate cheesecake will be waiting for me. Abby and I will be happy campers. It will be one busy, but fun day. It's too bad that the weather wouldn't warm up just a little bit so taht Abby could have a nice little swim while we were enjoying the beach.
2 comments:
Reminds me of the time Aunt Carol found what she thought was the powder. She was sprinkling Comet all over her little body, saying
"Pretty". That washed off. Love you GG
grandma hodges said oil somthing will help your little rockstar
Post a Comment