Abby and I saw this sleeper at Wal-Mart and had to buy it - with all the babies we know that will be arriving soon there is sure to be a little girl who would love to have pandas for toes. Or maybe we will save it for Abby's Uncle Dan when he has a little girl someday. It was just too cute to say no to. Abby also picked herself out a snoopy t-shirt for either this fall or next spring.
After 2 straight weeks of it being hot (by up north standards), I am so thankful for a cool rainy day. It has hampered Abby's ability to play outside, but we are making do. And with the cooler weather she has taken such a great nap that I got an hour of sleep in and still have time to update this blog and check my email. I consider that victory for the day. And we even made it through the Wal-Mart toy department without a breakdown on Abby's part or any toys. It was difficult, but she was a very good girl.I'm battling through this morning/noon/night sickness that seems to plauge me during the early part of pregnancy. I've tried lots of the eat this or don't eat that remedies, tried drinking giner ale, and basically have struck out on all sides. There are apparently suckers or hard candies that are supposed to help, but unfortunately no stores up here carry them. Hopefully we only have another 6 or 7 weeks of this to survive. Ugh... I went in yesterday for additional bloodwork and have to head back to the doctor's on September 1st for another ultrasound. This is going to be one well spied on child :-)
3 comments:
I don't know if you've tried peppermints or Coke...but those seems to help me when I'm feeling queesy....worth a shot!
Great Pictures of Abby, hope the a.m. stuff goes away soon Jen. You are one GREAT MOM!!! Love You GG
Sorry about the all day sickies. I am still having that and have found no cure. Twenty weeks and counting with no hope of knowing the gender of my new little one in sight. Hope all of your ultrasounds go better :)
Post a Comment