Abby helped us pick blueberries by sitting in a bunch of bushes and eating them as fast as she could pick them. She was very helpful!Abby has been enjoying the fruits of Grandpa Scott's labor in a very literal way. She has been eating tons and tons of fresh Up North blueberries every day. She loves blueberries now, which is another thing she learned while camping. She would never eat them before, but now I think she could live off them.
Today is supposed to be a really wonderful day, so Abby and I are going to head out to the beach after her nap time. I'm hoping she continues to like the water and sand as much as she did while camping. If not, at least there is a nice playground at the park with the beach. I'm betting she'll have fun!
Abby learned two phrases in the last week that she has been saying a lot - "no way" and "go away". We've been working on teaching her when it is okay to say these new things. So far she knows that it is okay to say "go away" to the dog and "no way" when she doesn't want something. Other than that we don't want her using the new words too often. She also rediscovered nose picking - gross!!!
1 comment:
Abby you are beautiful in blue, and Grandma Great loves them too.
Be very carefull how you use them new words, they might get Grandma Great Jennie in trouble. Love and Hugs, GG
Post a Comment