If I had bothered to watch the forecast (or if Abby had let me), then I probably wouldn't have been so surprised by the 6 inches of snow and the white out conditions we had yesterday. Or the ice. I met the ice yesterday, we got up close and personal. Abby, luckily, landed on top of me and so my back and elbow took all the hits. Abby didn't even wake up for the big crash. We are approximately 1/2 way through our terrible busy patch. What a lot of work! The bad weather kept almost everyone inside yesterday, so our Angel Food ordering didn't go so well. I don't blame people for not wanting to drive through drifting snow!
Abby has recently discovered her ability to get into her dad's video gaming chair. It's a little rocker that sits directly on the floor and she loves sitting on it, standing on it, and crawling all around it. It also gets her about 4 inches closer to catching her rascally dog Maize. Yesterday Abby also started spontaneously walking for fun (rather than just walking a few steps from the couch to Steve or I). She was taking big long walks around our living room and around the health department. Hopefully we will catch her on video soon!
2 comments:
Abby, looks like you are having fun again!! I am so glad that SPRING is on the way. I know it is, because I heard the Kildeers this morning, and saw a large flock of Cedar Wax Wings. What fun. They don't make mistakes most of the time, so Spring will soon be here!! Yeah!!! Can't wait to see you again!! GG
Don't get discouraged on the Angel,
anything with Angel in it is attacked by the Evil one over and over. Just say "GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN", and move on. God has a plan to help people and you are doing a GREAT job!!! Love You
Post a Comment