Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Step In The Wrong Direction

We thought our snow was finally melting, but we were wrong. The bare patches that had appeared on our driveway are now gone. It is definitely a step in the wrong direction for us weather-wise.

We are enjoying some good times lately. Abby is playing longer into the evenings and is having a great time with her Dad each night. She still has a lot of fun with Maize and Mom during the day. Yesterday Abby had her first taste of broccoli and actually ate quite a bit of it before tossing the rest overboard to her furry friend.

We are busy, busy, busy this week and trying hard to keep up with housekeeping, blogging, and resting. Tonight we are having dinner out with friends, tomorrow Abby and I have Time Out For Moms and have to take Angel Food orders, Thursday we have a meeting with the MSU Extension office and have to take more Angel Food orders, and Friday we have a little play date, more Angel Food ordering, and bible study. And then Saturday we are off to Hastings so Steve can fly to Portland, Oregon on Sunday. Whoa... it makes my head hurt to think of all the work we are going to have to do in the next five days. On that note I better be getting back to something at least slightly productive!

1 comment:

Grandma Jennie said...

My Dear Abby, you are growing up way to fast. I can't believe you are walking all over, and having all the big girl food, includin PEPSI. I like it too. Tell Mommy she sounds pretty busy, but I bet you can help her out a little.I Love you!! Can't wait to see you again.