I woke up this morning and realized that we only have about 3 weeks until Abby's first birthday. It seems so unreal - she is growing up way, way to fast.I took Abby's picture yesterday while she was watching traffic go by out the front window. I think it may be one of the most beautiful pictures of her that I've taken. We have a lot of really cute ones, but this is definitely my favorite.
We are finally back to normal and getting caught up. I still haven't even started tackling the laundry - that is this afternoon's project. I had too much to put away and had grocery shopping and such to do yesterday, so laundry was low on the priority list. Plus I spent most of my time on one of my biggest daily priorities - playing lots and lots of games with sweet Abby.
1 comment:
Sweet Picture Mommy!!! She sure is and adorable young lady.. You will have to post a few at Wally World.Love you GG
Post a Comment