Monday, February 22, 2010

Three Milestones

First: Abby told her first "not" joke. It went something like this... "Abby change her play clothes... not." Then she laughed. I laughed harder - almost hard enough to fall down the steps. She certainly keeps us on our toes.

Second: I am up to 47 1/2 inches. I don't know how much further my poor belly can stretch.

Third: Steve now weighs 3 pounds less than I do. This is the first time since we've been dating that I've outweighed him. I guess his 4 weeks of eating sensibly and running on the elliptical have worked wonders. Now we are going to have to pull out his box of smaller pants and I'll need to pull out my box of maternity dresses, since pants are becoming a more and more uncomfortable option.

3 comments:

Grandma Jennie said...

I knew right from the start that she would be a good joker, her Grandma certainly is!! She will have a real funny bone, like Aunt Carol, and Grandma Mary:) But she will develop that throughout her lifetime. She is so CUTE!! Gg

Grandma Jennie said...

Jen, when I looked at little Lydia, I wondered how that little gal could curl up inside of Sarah, and you are in the same boat. I used to get real big in front for my babies too, and Ruth being my biggest, at 8#3oz, Sue the smallest at 6# 3oz. My hip used to go out, and I would almost fall. I know what you are dealing with, but it won't last much longer:)

Anonymous said...

At least Abby is helping you hold it up. I don't think I measured myself, that might have been depressing, but I am quite sure that I did weigh more than dad too. LOL
Love you,
MOM