Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Things

Abby has two big new things since yesterday afternoon. The first is a new baby sitter in her lineup, her friend Autumn's older (17 year old) sister Kasi. She had a great time with Kasi last night while Steve and I were both at board meetings. She talked and talked about "our friend" Kasi after I got home. I'm so thankful that we now have two baby sitters that Abby loves staying with.

The other new thing in Abby's universe is her twin sized bed, which arrived via UPS earlier today. Abby and I put the first of the two beds together this afternoon so that we'd have a idea of what we wanted to do as far as mattresses and box springs. Abby and her dad have a date planned for tonight to go look at mattresses. She was very excited about her "princess bed" and I hope that will transfer over into excitement about sleeping in it. In the process of moving things around we did manage to crack an electrical outlet in half, but that was only a 95 cent repair that Steve will have to make sometime tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Grandma Jennie said...

Wow! that sounds like lots of fun Abby, a brand new bed to lay your little body down in, FUN!!! Hope Daddy can get you all set up:)