Friday, December 11, 2009

Cleaning Crew

Abby joined the cleaning crew today, although I think her contribution caused more cleaning to be done. She was especially excited to help fold "Baby Sister"'s clothes, which we started washing today, since we had piles and piles of laundry to do anyway.

We only ended up with about 12 or 13 inches of snow, so all in all not a bad start to winter snow season. And since I kept up with shoveling it as it fell, my jobs (the dog trail off the deck and front walkway) weren't that bad. The only downside was locking myself out twice - luckily we have the back deck door that is rarely locked if we are home and can't be locked when you open it. Those other doors let you go out, but won't always let you back in.

Hope you all have wonderful Fridays and great weekends ahead. Tomorrow Abby is going to her friend Maddie's birthday party and we are going to a cookie making party Sunday - should be a busy, but fun, weekend!

2 comments:

Grandma Jennie said...

WOW! That sounds like a fun weekend. I bet Abby can hardly wait til her sister comes. Neither can I!! I need to bake cookies for and exchange too. The girls here at work want to do that. Love and much hugs GG

Anonymous said...

Hailey Anne Liza Obreiter HALO
Elizabeth Caroline Hodges Obreiter
Echo
Emma Carolyn Hodges Obreiter Echo
Liza Isabelle Mary Obreiter Limo
Stephanie Roya Obreiter Dad's initials?