Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mirror, Mirror...

Someone has been enjoying the ability to stare at herself for hours (okay... maybe minutes) in her new mirror. She really cracks us up. There is a small stool that came with her vanity and she won't use the play set until you set her on the stool (she's a little too short to get onto it herself).

We had a long and busy day yesterday. Steve got up way early to go to Gaylord and pick up the load of Angel Food. I ended up awake at 4 am too. And when I tried to get up at 6 to shower and get ready I woke Abby up, so we all had a pretty early day. Abby and I helped out at the church wide garage sale (and got rid of a lot of stuff) and then passed out the Angel Food when Steve and our friend Kevin got back with the food. By the time we made it home we were beat.

We let Abby watch the Michael Jackson music video special last night, since we couldn't find anything else we wanted to watch and love him or hate him Michael Jackson made some very entertaining music. Abby had a great time dancing. She may have even learned a few new moves. She continued the dancing at church today. She's going to have to be enrolled in dance class as soon as she's big enough. Speaking of classes... tomorrow Abby and I are going to enroll her in a tot swim class. The class also starts tomorrow (we think), so we'll probably be hitting the pool as well. Steve and I thought it would be a great skill for Abby to learn early in life, especially since Grandpa and Grandma Hodges have the pool to swim in and we have lots of lakes to play in around us.

1 comment:

Grandma Jennie said...

Abby you are beautiful!!! You will have to learn the song, If I were a Butterfly. You can dance to that kind of music. Have fun swimming. Lots of Love GG