We thought this was too funny not to share. Our winter up here has been better when it comes to slipping and sliding. The snow is too dry to be slippery for the most part. Instead we have the 6 foot tall snowbanks along all the roads which force you to play chicken when deciding whether it is safe to turn or cross the street. Stay warm!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh...that was great! I can't believe a lot of those people were bailing on their cars as they were sliding....that's insane! Matt saw two accidents happen right in front of him on I-94 the other day...this has been kinda a crazy winter, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to what you're getting!
WOW!! What a hoot!! I can say that, but probably would be pretty shook if it happened to me. It did happen to Uncle Ken on a very busy highway. Love you GG
2 comments:
Oh my gosh...that was great! I can't believe a lot of those people were bailing on their cars as they were sliding....that's insane! Matt saw two accidents happen right in front of him on I-94 the other day...this has been kinda a crazy winter, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to what you're getting!
WOW!! What a hoot!! I can say that, but probably would be pretty shook if it happened to me. It did happen to Uncle Ken on a very busy highway. Love you GG
Post a Comment