
Here is a small corner of Abby's final version of the Christmas picture. Now, just to avoid confusion, there will be 4 separate versions of the Christmas picture that are going to be mailed out (so that each afghan maker has a special photo with their afghan in it). That being said, I will make sure that you all get to see each of the final 4 and we will even make the album we uploaded available on walmart.com for others to order from. But not just yet... you'll have to wait until after we send out the cards.
Tonight I have a baby shower to go to, so it will be the 2nd attempt at Daddy/Daughter night. We are keeping our fingers crossed that today's attempt goes better than last time, which was a sob fest followed by a car ride. Abby has a bath on the agenda so that should help. Plus at lunch time Abby didn't want her daddy to hand her to me (she actually did the whole stick tight trick). Steve said it was the best birthday present ever. I think I'd agree... maybe I'll take back the rest of his gifts. Just kidding, maybe...
1 comment:
Dear Abby, Tell Daddy how much you love him tonight while Mommy is gone, it will make him feel so loved.
Happy Birthday Steve!! Is that 27?
Wow, where does time go?
We love you both, and wish you the very best!! God Bless Great Grandma
Post a Comment