Abby and her friend A.J. were big helpers today while she accompanied me and some other ladies from our small group to Christian Freedom International's store to help make some holiday gift baskets with items from around the world. They had so much cool stuff - we probably came home with more of it than we needed. We especially loved the handmade baby sling, which was apparently really comfortable since Abby fell asleep in it while I was making bows and wrapping filled gift baskets. We both had a lot of fun.
And now for the planning of Steve's birthday festivities. Since he had to get up at 5:30 this morning to shovel our driveway and scrape off both cars, I'm sure part of his big birthday plans includes sleeping in as late as possible. I'm sure Abby and I will be happy to oblige him and probably make him some breakfast in bed :-)
Happy Weekends!!!
1 comment:
UUUUMMMMMM Breakfast in Bed!! Wow, Great Birthday Gift Abby, learn those things well from Mommy. They earn you Brownie Points with Daddy.
Happy Birthday Daddy, your card is on the way, but snowwwy as it is,
it may not leave this area. GG
Post a Comment