Friday, November 21, 2008

Two Turkeys

We have one turkey cooking in the oven and another cute one who is finally taking her nap. Abby and her dad enjoyed their usual lunch date today and watched the Michigan/UCLA basketball highlights on SportsCenter. Abby wishes her dad would have stayed up with her to watch Michigan win, but they both slept through it, so all they have is the highlight reel.

Tomorrow Abby is going to experience her first Michigan/Ohio State football game. Unfortunately Michigan will probably lose and she will be watching the game in the home of an Ohio State fan, so she will not be able to yell at the t.v. and throw toys at it. Bummer...

If anyone has a pattern for an easy dog sweater to knit or crochet please let us know, poor Maize is freezing to death when we put her outside. Even her paws are getting frostbit and then we have to watch her limp around until they warm up. Abby doesn't like that, so I am trying to crochet up a dog sweater with some scrap yarn. We'll see how this works.

Abby would like to remind you all of her favorite two words during football season "Go Blue"... Have a wonderful weekend :-)

4 comments:

Grandma Jennie said...

What a CUTIE!! I bet she will be cheering for Daddy's team!! She sure looks like him. I bet you can find a knitted or crocheted doggy sweater on Google. By the way, what was the Google picture all about today?
Abby I LOVE you so much. Wish I could hold you. Great Grandma

Anonymous said...

aunt carol said...
I have a large selection of knit
and crochet books that you can look
through when you come down. You are going to have to buy Maise some
"choppers"...and I don't mean a new
set of teeth! Think warm thoughts.
Lots of Love! Aunt C.

Anonymous said...

sorry Maize! aunt C.

Grandma Jennie said...

Grandpa wants to know about the Turkey in the oven?/??? I told him it was a real turkey, he thought about something different "in the oven" meaning........GG