Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Belly at 9 Weeks

Note: not flattering pictures
Pregnancy acne is in full swing this week. Unfortunately the face wash I have used for years is on the banned medication list. Hopefully my face will adjust quickly to plain soap and water. And no, this is not a maternity dress, I was just hoping I could wear it a few weeks longer now that I am back to working in an office - I don't think I will be wearing it outside of the house though.
Oh for the good old days, back when my stomach looked flat while laying down...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sparky and Little Friend, you are both looking GREAT!! Good for you!! Love Great Grandma Jennie
P.S. Is it Sparkette or Sparkler?

Anonymous said...

O i cant wiat this will be fun to buy stuff

Unknown said...

Looking great, Jen! Congradulations!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure there's not two in there????

Anonymous said...

MY WORD WHAT ARE U FEEDING THAT KID? Aunt Hannah

Steve & Jen said...

My word... my sisters who are about to become aunts certainly need to learn how to spell so they don't rub off on Sparky!