
We are done with the contracted portion of our kitchen and playroom project - just a little work left to be done by Steve and I and then we will have a cleaner and cooler kitchen. The playroom section is all done, except for the addition of cabinet hardware. I am very pleased with the finished product - it is exactly what we needed in functionality and the style matches the space perfectly.

We took a trip last weekend to watch Hannah perform in her high school's musical - Bye Bye Birdie. She did a great job! The girls had lots of fun seeing their grandmas and grandpas. And we came back with a car full of stuff and a head cold for me. I have that feeling like I need my ears to pop, but they won't. And my coughing is keeping Steve awake at night... I hope this is short lived!
No comments:
Post a Comment