months old. It's about time she had a full night's sleep - it only
took 9 weeks longer for her than Abby. So, you'd think that Steve and
I also got 8 hours of sleep. It's too bad you'd be wrong, since Abby
tried to sneak into our bed in the middle of the night and had to be
moved back into her bed. At this point I'm fully expecting not to
sleep an entire night again for about 18 years.
Olivia got her very own bumbo seat yesterday and she loves it. Who
knew a piece of foam could be so handy. The seat allows her to sit up
without being held so that I can be on the floor and play with both my
girls at the same time. For a first child I could see going without
one, but for a second child or beyond it is definitely worth every
penny.
And speaking of pennies... the bumbo is another example of the need to
check wal-mart's online price. It was $5 cheaper to buy it online with
site-to-store shipping than it was on the store shelves. That makes me
pretty disgusted. So far we've found this also to be true with DVDs
and tvs as well. Just a word to the wise and check your online price
before you buy.
Yesterday Abby made it 2 hours in big girl underpants. She used the
potty twice, then I didn't remind her soon enough and lunch distracted
her so she had an accident. But... she has gone pretty consistently on
her potty for 14 days in a row, so I'm pretty happy about how we are
doing, except that she refuses to do her # 2's on the toliet. So we
still have a long way to go...
1 comment:
You will be surprised, Jen they actually do get that sleeping thing down pretty pat soon. I can remember going in to see if they were still asleep:) You are doing well, they are adorable, and show how loved they are:) God Bless you with that extra spurt of energy while you still need it:) Love you
Post a Comment