We need someone to tell us what in the world Abby is saying to us. We are pretty sure she isn't meaning to say "dollar-six" even though that is all we can make of it. And there is no context for her phrase - it is used throughout the day and when doing many, many different activities.
3 comments:
what a doll :) I have no idea what that would mean either! Maybe she heard someone say it at the grocery store check out?? That's all I got.
Bet she is pricing the moment!! Like that one is worth $1.06..... Love her so much, she is so cute!!GG
Well, of course, it is her phone number. She is $1.06 on the phone.I couldn't listen to it at home, my computer speaker is dead most of the time. I bet if we could call on her phone waves, it would be her, and she could listen in. Love you Abby, you have a great imagination!!!!! GG
Post a Comment