Licking the sparkling apple juice out of my toasting glass at the wedding we attended over the weekend.
This is the "cheese" face. Hopefully we outgrow this one into one where she keeps her eyes open soon!Poor Abby had a very long night last night. She is definitely in the middle of a bad, bad cold and was really feeling pretty bad last night. She and I ended up sleeping on the couch together so that I could keep her propped up pretty far. And she was not fun to sleep with - lots of tossing, turning, coughing, snoring, etc. I hope she is on the way to all better soon!
Abby picked out her first necklace and bracelet at Wal-Mart today. It is a rainbow heart set and boy did she think she was hot stuff wearing it around the store while I did my shopping. She certainly loves to be the boss of her own style. Today we had to switch her shirts 2 times because she changed her mind after picking out her own clothes. She finally decided upon a cute orange one, which looks great with her new jewels.
1 comment:
Abby, hope you feel better soon!!Grandma is praying for you. Glad you and Mommy have such a nice new store to go to. You look so pretty today!! Have a Great nap today with Mommy!!
Post a Comment