Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Tricks

Abby learned a new trick last night - she can do the official touchdown signal. She had lots and lots of encouragement from her dad. I tried to capture her new signal with the camera this morning, but she was too fast for me.

She is also getting really good at sitting in chairs. She has a Pooh Bear camp chair and a Tigger inflatable chair that both get lots of use. She also tries to sit in her little people chairs sometimes, but of course that never works out so well.

Abby and I are going to head off shortly to a baby shower. We are really glad that there are lots and lots of babies and children in our church. It is nice to know she will have lots of children to play with as she gets older.

Only 3 days until we pack up and head south. Steve and I are looking forward to a week away. He really needs a few days off work and I need a few days of adult interaction.

1 comment:

Grandma Jennie said...

What a sweet picture!! She is growing up so fast. Can hardly wait to see you all.GG