My jaw is back to normal (-ish). Not that it won't pop out again in a day, a week, or a month at some random time when I'm least expecting it. It took both Steve and I about ripping it off for us to get it back into place.
Abby is currently laying on top of Maize, who does not seem to be too thrilled about being a pillow. She has a little runny nose, but doesn't seem to have any other symptoms, so I'm pretty sure it is just from getting teeth into her little mouth. I hope she never has the jaw problems I've suffered with for the last two years.
We are doing the last load of laundry so that we can get to packing our bags for our Easter trip! We can't wait to see our family and friends :-)
2 comments:
I hate that jaw stuff too... I didn't know I had TMJ until one day my jaw just popped. It was a week before my first grad school audition--NOT good timeing...
Maybe Steve will be the dentist that creates a way to keep the jaw in place!! Great job Steve!! Isn't God GOOD to give you a dentist for a husband???? I love you and can't wait to see you again. We will celebrate the birthday on Sunday with a special cake made by the newest cake decorater in the family. God Bless
Post a Comment