
Our snow is still piling up - the bank along the edge of the driveway is as tall as our garbage can, so you can just imagine trying to back out around banks all that high or higher. We got about 6 inches total (I would guess) out of our latest snow fall. It just keeps mounding up.
Abby is still working on her standing and walking abilities. She has been standing up as much as possible and will take a step or two between things. It won't be long now. And... we finally got almost a full nights sleep. Almost, because the city felt like plowing our road several times during the middle of the night. But little Abby slept until almost 6 a.m., which was a major improvement over her 2:30 a.m. episode yesterday. Now she will be all ready for her big trip to Hastings, which may be extended from a 3 day stay to a 5 day stay so that I can attend a meeting in Kalamazoo on Tuesday night. I'm sure Abby's grandparents won't mind, but her daddy is really going to miss her!
1 comment:
What a cutie you are Abby, I know you will be walking all over in a couple of days, isn't that fun? I love to see all these pictures, thank you Mommy!!!!! Great Grabma
P.S. Can't wait to see you
Post a Comment