Abby took her first trip to the park today, and me being in a rush forget to grab the camera. Oh well... She had a great time watching all the kids sliding and swinging and playing. And, Abby and I even tried out the swing together. We had a lot of fun. Unfortunately the reason we had gone to the park was to participate in the "Time Out for Moms" that our church was putting on, but I misread the bulletin and was an hour late. The only moms Abby and I saw at the park were talking about being drunk at a wedding reception and were wearing some pretty provocative clothes - not quite the group that I was out to meet. They are having another "Time Out for Moms" in a few weeks, so we will try again.
This afternoon Abby and I need to clean up at least the lower level of our house. Tomorrow Abby will be staying with a babysitter for the first time so I can head out to an appointment. I could have tried to take her, but sitting in a car seat would be no fun for sweet Abigail, and the appointment is during her nap time. So, one of Dr. Drockton's daughters is coming to stay with Abby. I'm sure she will be much happier and I should be able to get back much faster without having to deal with keeping an eye on her.
And then we need to wash clothes and pack them up. We need to make sure we will have room for all of our things in the car and still have room to bring back our supplies. What a busy week - I am getting tired just thinking about it all.
1 comment:
Wishes I was there to babysit!
See you SOON!!! Love you Grandma Great
Post a Comment