Sparky and I stayed home today because of some bad Chinese food last night (I think). Between the nausea, heartburn, and other intestinal problems, I think I could have been the spokesperson for Pepto Bismo today. Normally this wouldn't have kept me from doing my daily routine, including going to work, but when a small person inside of you keeps kicking your stomach and other upset insides it really intensifies the illness.
On the bright side, I am feeling pretty much back to normal (although I have not ventured into the kitchen to find something to eat for dinner). Now that Sparky is getting so big I am having a lot of daily back pain and also a lot of pain around my belly, probably related to more stretching. I've still got a belly button, but I am sure that it is not going to last much longer.
Hoping you are all feeling better than I am - Sparky is certainly feeling just fine, so no need to worry about her health today.
1 comment:
Dear Little Sparky, So sorry that your Mommy has been feeling bad. You must not kick quite so hard. But I know that she enjoys the interaction with you, just not that bad awful flu bug. Love you and can't wait to see you!!!! Great Grandma
Post a Comment