Monday, November 12, 2007

Week 17

Steve's out of town again this week - so no photographs again. Maize, Sparky and I are trying hard to entertain ourselves as best as we can. I've popped all the way out to 41 inches around this week and added a couple pounds. Sparky has also decided to make himself (or herself) very well known to me this week. I've been getting lots of internal pounding, but so far neither Steve nor I have been able to feel any kicks on the outside. I am certain that the internal kicking is Sparky - it is random, painful at times, and generally not related to any other internal discomfort. Hopefully this child will begin kick outwardly and into the muscles, rather than my internal organs.

I've just about completed the second block of a 9 block, crocheted baby afghan for Sparky. I went with yellow yarn so that it would be gender neutral. It's beginning to actually look like something that may be finished on time.

Sparky, Steve, and I went up north to Sault Ste. Marie last weekend. It was Sparky's second up north experience so far. We had a great time checking out our potential new home. Steve's "interview" with the dentists seemed to go really well and we are going back in January for a second interview with the rest of the staff. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed a little free time on the way home.

Steve will be home late Wednesday night, so we will update with the photos hopefully on Thursday.

1 comment:

Grandma Jennie said...

Hi Little Sparky, glad you are kicking up a storm!! Also glad you got to spend some quality time with Dad on the weekend. We hope he gets the Dental Job too, so you won't be to far away from all of us. Hopefully you and Mommy won't be to lonesome til Daddy gets home. Love you lots Grandma