Monday, October 8, 2007

Milestones

My waistline is now officially more expansive than Steve's. I have him by a good inch at his widest spot. To protect his dignity, this week we will not be releasing the waistline measurements, but starting next week, we might as well keep track.

We also had the first person, outside of family, come up and decide to put their hands on my belly. Steve's classmate Ben, whom I've met before and spent some time with, went straight for the belly on Saturday at the football game. Now that it has started, the not-so-welcomed touching will probably become a frequent occurrence. Oh well... such is life as a pregnant woman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it now when you can still fit behind the steering wheel and touch the floor without squatting. Can you still see your feet when you are standing up? We found a couple more bargins today :). Love you,
Mudder

Grandma Jennie said...

I Love It, I Love It, I Love It!!!
Dear Little Sparky, I knew that folks would have a hard time keeping their hands off you, even I can't wait to hold you! Love You So Very Much!!! Great Grandma